14. Sunday November 11th 2007 – Pittsburgh Steelers 31 Cleveland Browns 28
This battle for the lead in the AFC North saw the Steelers down 21-6 at one point of the second quarter the Steelers trailed 21-6. Ben Roethlisberger, who had a sensational season, rallied the troops, and the Steelers scored 15 points in the fourth quarter, with Heath Miller snagging a TD to put the Steelers up three with 3:13 left. The Browns had a last play chance to tie the game, but Phil Dawson’s field goal fell short, securing the win and putting the Steelers ahead in the division for good.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on