9. Sunday December 20th 2009 – Pittsburgh Steelers 37 Green Bay Packers 36
A wild West shootout at Heinz Field in a must-win for the Steelers saw the Packers leading 36-30 with just seconds to play. Never to fear, as on the final play of the game it was a gutsy play from QB Ben Roethlisberger, as he hit now Dolphins WR Mike Wallace in the end zone with a toe-tip catch to score the TD on the final play. An extra point from Jeff Reed sealed the win, putting the Steelers still in the playoff race. They failed to make it, but it was still a memorable victory.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on