13. Sunday December 7th 2008 – Pittsburgh Steelers 20 Dallas Cowboys 13
A magical season for the black and gold with the leagues best defense, which again took center stage to save the day and the win. Deshea Townsend took a Tony Romo pass back 25 yards for the game-winning score after the Steelers tied the game at 13 after trailing 13-3 entering the fourth quarter. The energy at Heinz Field that day was off the charts, and you could sense that it was going to be a special season after the team rallied for a huge win that continued their march towards a playoff run that ended with their 6th ring.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on